Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm watching "Look Who's Talking" right now. Totally love this movie. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Sooo busy. I'm working like 50 hours every week if not more with salary pay, so no extra for me. Very stressful.

Tonya is sick today. Another sinus infection. One of the bad things about working at a health clinic is all the gerrrrms. You can try your damndest to wash wash wash your hands until they are so dry, and then that one little germy breaks through. My head is killing me.

We're going on a big cruise in 2 weeks! We're going on the Royal Carribean for 7 days. Stopping at Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Haiti, and Cozumel Mexico. Then we're staying an extra day in Orlando, FL and probably going to Universal Studios to Harry Potter land! So excited. We really need to get away. I'm going to go crazy leaving my pupples, but we really need this. Last time we left to go to the beach, I think I cried for the first 30 minutes leaving my baby. Wish we could take him with us.

Well that's all for now. Maybe be back again soon, but every time I say that, I disappear again FOREVERRRR.

No comments: